Ana: reborn with Ayurveda

Hello, my name is Ana, I'm 25 anos and I created this campaing "Ana: reborn with Ayurveda" bacause I have a demyelinating disease, it's cronicdegenerative e without cure. 
The disease is called Optic Neuromyelitis Spectrum (NMOSD). Neurologists say it's like the cousin of Multiple Sclerosis, but more aggressive. The immune system attacks the central nervous system, causing blindness, tetraplegia and the possibility of death within 5 years after diagnosis in 70% of patients with recurrent outbreaks like my case.
For Modern Medicine there isn’t still specific drug or treatment for NMOSD. But doctors try to suppress the immune system using mutagenic drugs, that is, carcinogens. I have seen cases of good prognosis from the use of Ayurvedic Medicine and I make this campaign to pay for the treatment. You can donate via PayPal the amount you want! The values here on the site of the Catarse are suggestive, you can donate the amount you want!
I also enter my bank details, because the Catarse site has 13% of the amount donated! But perhaps for international transfers between banks, be more viable donations via PayPal.
Bank: Caixa Economica Federal
Owner: Ana Paula Lopes Camargo
CPF: 390.656.218-22
Agency: 1652-7
Account number: 00057908-4
Thank you very much for you who believe that I will improve! And soon I'll be notifying you!!
Help Ana in your heath!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Comentários esquecidos

Gostaria de agradecer mais uma vez

Sobre: Ganesha e caminhos